DALLAS STARS ADIDAS BLACKOUT 3RD JAMIE BENN AUTHENTIC PRO JERSEY
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Material: 100% Polyester
- adizero technology is lightweight for breathability and mobility
- adidas brand logo at bottom left
- All crests directly sewn to jersey
- Combination of stitched-embroidery and twill-appliqué team crests on front and shoulders (where applicable)
- Embroidered adidas applique on center back neck
- Features adidas Clima® technology to deliver breathability and enhanced performance
- NHL® Shield patch sewn to bottom of front-collar fabric insert
- Tagless collar for added comfort
- Team logo on center chest
- Ventilated mesh panel inserts
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded after order has been placed
- Officially licensed
- Brand: adidas
- Skyline Green: We are proud to present a bold new color into our jersey lineup, inspired by one of the most iconic skylines in the world, right here at home in Dallas.
- Back In Black: During the first 20 years in Dallas, the Stars used black as a base color in the jersey. Our Blackout alternate uniform reintroduces the primary jersey color into the Stars jersey heritage.
- State of Texas Crest: This jersey was designed for all who call Texas home, and those who take pride in hailing from our great state. The State of Texas mark adorns the jersey crest with perforations to mimic the bevel of the mark on which it is inspired, giving it depth and texture.
- The Lone Star: The collar reinforces the pride of the Lone Star State. The outside of the collar incorporates a stylized Texas flag. A lone star is featured on the upper left of the collar, while a Skyline Green and alternating Skyline Green and black hashed stripe wrap around the collar.
- Hangar Effect: Completing the Texas-theme, the inside of the collar is emblazoned with the ‘Come and Take It’ flag, replete with cannon and star in black on a Skyline Green field. The same design as the 1835 flag fashioned by settlers of Gonzales, Texas in the first military engagement of the Texas Revolution.
- Stripes: The striping pattern on the sleeves and hem take on the new Skyline Green color while staying true to the traditional home jersey pattern.
- Numbers: The numbers take on a stealth appearance, primarily black with a Skyline Green outline. The numbers are also perforated to mimic a beveled look, revealing more Skyline Green beneath.
Orders ship within 3-5 business days from the time of your order. We unfortunately do not ship on weekends.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.